2017 Summer Camp Pre-Register Online Now
DAY CAMP begins on June 19, 2016. Please our see our calendar for dates and availability or call us for more information. 980-722-6877..Please leave a message if we don’t answer, probably outside having fun but we’ll get back to you for sure. Or you can send us a message.
2017 Pomolas Horse Camp Registration (form) Day Camp is limited to not more than 12 participants and for ages 6 to 15 (rising Second graders to rising junior high).
Day Camp $325.00 per week (8:30-2:00) – . After camp care is available until 6:00pm and is $8.00 per hour per day extra. Camp is Monday to Friday.
Our counselor to camper ratio will not be more than 6 to 1. This allows us to offer very focused and hands on attention guaranteed to insure your camper a memorable week.
What your camper will do:
- Horse Training 101
- Grooming skills
- Horse psychology
- Stall maintenance
- Tack terms and preparation
- The many parts of a horse
- Horse health
- Horse games
- Riding Lessons every day (weather permitting) at your campers level, western or english is available
- Camp riders will be grouped according to skill level and matched with a horse that fits their level
- Movie theater
- Lunch and drinks for the day (or money for bottled water or soft drinks $.50 each)
- Afternoon Snack
- Shorts plus riding clothing (long pants to change into), closed toe shoes; boots are recommended
- Helmet – required for all riders. If you do not have one, we will provide