POMOLAS Ranch is a private, family owned facility. There are no contracts for boarders and only one simple rule, common sense. Nothing “stuffy” here. Our boarders and guests say “my horse just loves it here”. Green pastures, trees and trails, relaxing atmosphere, fun are our amenities. Come check out our facility and activities. Always something going on!
Full Board – $425 – $475.00 per month (determined by stall choice)
- Full board includes:
- Feeding Twice a day, feed and hay
- Daily turnout -day or night depending on season
- Stalls cleaned daily with shavings added as needed
- Administering supplements provided by owner
Our extra touches for all boarders
- Lots of turn out pastures
- 120 x 160 arena with lights for night riding
- Minutes off I77 – close to Mooresville or Statesville
- 24 Hour video monitoring of stalls is available.
- Security gated
- Round pen for training
- Lessons available – English and Western – Your trainer is welcomed
- Guest Ranch Room – Relax and enjoy the air conditioned amenities
- Full Bath
- Full Kitchen
- BIG screen TV
- Pool, Ping Pong, XBox 360 in the ranch room
Flies are not a problem at Pomolas Ranch. We’ve invested in the environmentally safe, chemical-free Fly Predator System from California.
Pasture Board: $250 per month.
- All pastures have shelter or trees.
- Morning and afternoon feed and hay.